Aurora Health Care sells four Milwaukee-area office buildings for over $30 million
Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, March 9, 2009
Aurora Health Care Inc. has sold four Milwaukee-area medical office buildings, totaling 185,000 square feet, to an investors group. The buildings are being leased back to Aurora, which operates clinics at those locations. Aurora is currently building two hospitals costing a total of $373 million, and has taken steps to reduce its expenses.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts