Aurora Health Care sells four Milwaukee-area office buildings for over $30 million
Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, March 9, 2009
Aurora Health Care Inc. has sold four Milwaukee-area medical office buildings, totaling 185,000 square feet, to an investors group. The buildings are being leased back to Aurora, which operates clinics at those locations. Aurora is currently building two hospitals costing a total of $373 million, and has taken steps to reduce its expenses.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream