ProHealth Care to likely delay plans for Mukwonago, WI, hospital
ProHealth Care expects to delay its plans to build a hospital in Mukwonago, WI, because of the continuing problems in the bond market. The healthcare system had planned to begin construction on the $75 million to $90 million hospital this year, and that still could happen but it depends on whether it can sell bonds to raise the money, ProHealth spokeswoman Sandra Peterson said.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US