Economic ills halt $265 million Indianapolis hospital project
Citing the turbulent economy, St. Francis Hospital and Health Centers announced it has postponed further work on a $265 million project at its Indianapolis campus. St. Francis' decision to halt work at its flagship campus comes about a month after rival Clarian Health said it would stop work on the $475 million, Simon Family Hospital Tower at Riley Hospital for Children.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'