Two Heritage Valley Health System hospitals in Pennsylvania get grants
The two hospitals of the Pennsylvania-based Heritage Valley Health System—Heritage Valley Beaver and Heritage Valley Sewickley—average 90,000 visits a year combined. That is the driving fact behind expansion projects going on in the emergency departments of both hospitals. Both projects got a boost in recent weeks through two separate $1 million state grants, one for each project.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus