Stimulus funds pay for added services at Massachusetts health center
Boston Globe, March 16, 2009
A nonprofit will be able to expand services at its new Gloucester, MA, community health center thanks to $1.3 million in federal stimulus money. North Shore Community Health was among the 126 health centers nationwide receiving a collective $155 million from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers