125 jobs cut at Chicago-based Resurrection Health Care
More than 80 managers at Chicago-based Resurrection Health Care were let go as part of cost-cutting moves. Resurrection, which operates eight hospitals in Chicago and adjacent suburbs, said management, ambulatory services, and system support positions would be eliminated. Of those "81 employees have been laid off and an additional 44 vacant positions will not be filled," the Chicago health care system said in a statement.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US