St. Petersburg, FL-based All Children's Hospital replaces auction-rate securities
St. Petersburg, FL-based All Children's Hospital plans to replace $60 million in auction rate securities issued in 2007 with fixed-rated tax-exempt bonds. The move will stabilize the hospital's capital costs, said Arnie Stenberg, executive vice president for administration at All Children's.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- These Algorithms Reduce Readmissions
- Payer Calls for More Primary Care Docs, Team Care
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor