St. Petersburg, FL-based All Children's Hospital replaces auction-rate securities
St. Petersburg, FL-based All Children's Hospital plans to replace $60 million in auction rate securities issued in 2007 with fixed-rated tax-exempt bonds. The move will stabilize the hospital's capital costs, said Arnie Stenberg, executive vice president for administration at All Children's.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer