St. Petersburg, FL-based All Children's Hospital replaces auction-rate securities
St. Petersburg, FL-based All Children's Hospital plans to replace $60 million in auction rate securities issued in 2007 with fixed-rated tax-exempt bonds. The move will stabilize the hospital's capital costs, said Arnie Stenberg, executive vice president for administration at All Children's.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'