St. Petersburg, FL-based All Children's Hospital replaces auction-rate securities
St. Petersburg, FL-based All Children's Hospital plans to replace $60 million in auction rate securities issued in 2007 with fixed-rated tax-exempt bonds. The move will stabilize the hospital's capital costs, said Arnie Stenberg, executive vice president for administration at All Children's.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers