Tenet says Aetna will use 400 doctors in networks
AP/Yahoo News, March 20, 2009
Hospital operator Tenet Healthcare Corp. has agreed to a contract with health insurer Aetna Inc. under which Aetna will use 400 doctors who work for Tenet in its health plan networks. Tenet said Aetna will employ the doctors in its provider networks and enhance the process through which the physicians gain credentials.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law