Tenet says Aetna will use 400 doctors in networks
AP/Yahoo News, March 20, 2009
Hospital operator Tenet Healthcare Corp. has agreed to a contract with health insurer Aetna Inc. under which Aetna will use 400 doctors who work for Tenet in its health plan networks. Tenet said Aetna will employ the doctors in its provider networks and enhance the process through which the physicians gain credentials.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013