St. Francis may put Indianapolis construction project on hold due to economy
Officials at St. Francis Hospital and Health Centers are eyeing the nation's economic situation as they put the brakes on further work on a multimillion-dollar construction project in Indianapolis. A $265 million, inpatient tower and emergency department expansion will be put on hold this summer if the economy doesn't improve, officials said.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives