St. Francis may put Indianapolis construction project on hold due to economy
Officials at St. Francis Hospital and Health Centers are eyeing the nation's economic situation as they put the brakes on further work on a multimillion-dollar construction project in Indianapolis. A $265 million, inpatient tower and emergency department expansion will be put on hold this summer if the economy doesn't improve, officials said.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs