St. Francis may put Indianapolis construction project on hold due to economy
Officials at St. Francis Hospital and Health Centers are eyeing the nation's economic situation as they put the brakes on further work on a multimillion-dollar construction project in Indianapolis. A $265 million, inpatient tower and emergency department expansion will be put on hold this summer if the economy doesn't improve, officials said.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers