Florida-based BayCare plans $200 million bond issue
Tampa Bay Business Journal, March 25, 2009
Fitch Ratings assigned an AA- underlying rating on the expected issuance of about $200 million in bonds on behalf of Florida-based BayCare Health System. Proceeds from the bonds will be used to refund about $154 million of outstanding auction-rate bonds issues in 2006 to provide $40 million to end a floating-to-fixed-rate swap on the 2006 bonds and to cover the cost of issuance, Fitch said in a release.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts