Florida-based BayCare plans $200 million bond issue
Tampa Bay Business Journal, March 25, 2009
Fitch Ratings assigned an AA- underlying rating on the expected issuance of about $200 million in bonds on behalf of Florida-based BayCare Health System. Proceeds from the bonds will be used to refund about $154 million of outstanding auction-rate bonds issues in 2006 to provide $40 million to end a floating-to-fixed-rate swap on the 2006 bonds and to cover the cost of issuance, Fitch said in a release.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised