Florida-based BayCare plans $200 million bond issue
Tampa Bay Business Journal, March 25, 2009
Fitch Ratings assigned an AA- underlying rating on the expected issuance of about $200 million in bonds on behalf of Florida-based BayCare Health System. Proceeds from the bonds will be used to refund about $154 million of outstanding auction-rate bonds issues in 2006 to provide $40 million to end a floating-to-fixed-rate swap on the 2006 bonds and to cover the cost of issuance, Fitch said in a release.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus