Possible cuts to Georgia Medicaid payments called 'devastating'
A 6% Medicaid payment cut is among the difficult options that the Georgia General Assembly is weighing to fill a financial hole in the Medicaid program, which covers more than 1 million poor and disabled Georgians. Across Georgia, medical professionals are calculating potential damage if cuts are approved. "Devastating" is a word commonly used.
- CMS to Speak with ICD-10 Backers Tuesday
- Feds Stonewall ICD-10 Summit
- Managed Care Contract Negotiations Morph Under PPACA
- Cyberattack Drill Exposes Healthcare's Vulnerabilities
- NY Abolishes Written Practice Agreement for NPs
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- Physician Payment Data is Where the Action Is
- Why Cedars-Sinai Screens All Inpatient Adults for Depression
- Blum Latest Leader to Exit HHS
- 3 Patient Experience Improvements Every Marketer Can Make