Possible cuts to Georgia Medicaid payments called 'devastating'
A 6% Medicaid payment cut is among the difficult options that the Georgia General Assembly is weighing to fill a financial hole in the Medicaid program, which covers more than 1 million poor and disabled Georgians. Across Georgia, medical professionals are calculating potential damage if cuts are approved. "Devastating" is a word commonly used.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care