Commentary: Seven strategies to capture market share
Sg2, April 1, 2009
The historic U.S. economic downturn has directly affected the healthcare industry, and mounting evidence confirms that demand for services is down across the board. One strategy is to steal market share: Go into your market aggressively and capture the volumes that still exist. Excellent idea. But how do you do it?
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US