Commentary: Seven strategies to capture market share
Sg2, April 1, 2009
The historic U.S. economic downturn has directly affected the healthcare industry, and mounting evidence confirms that demand for services is down across the board. One strategy is to steal market share: Go into your market aggressively and capture the volumes that still exist. Excellent idea. But how do you do it?
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts