Commentary: Seven strategies to capture market share
Sg2, April 1, 2009
The historic U.S. economic downturn has directly affected the healthcare industry, and mounting evidence confirms that demand for services is down across the board. One strategy is to steal market share: Go into your market aggressively and capture the volumes that still exist. Excellent idea. But how do you do it?
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'