Nemours Foundation will make cuts in its work force
The Nemours Foundation, which is building a children's hospital in Orlando, will cut about 7.5% of its work force in the next month. Facing a budget shortfall of $60 million this year, Nemours officials will eliminate about 325 positions at its clinics and offices in Orlando, Jacksonville and Pensacola, as well as a hospital in Wilmington, DE, and clinics in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. The foundation currently employs about 4,400 people.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US