CA-based Brotman Medical Center emerges from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
Culver City, CA-based Brotman Medical Center, with the help of the Jewish Home for the Aging, emerged from bankruptcy protection in a way that may result in a new senior living facility. The 420-bed hospital said it returned to profitability after securing $29 million in financing, including $23 million in loans from the Jewish home. In exchange, the Jewish home received an option to buy land next to and owned by the hospital for the possible construction of a senior living facility.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives