More than one payment model makes sense when looking at the big picture
WBUR CommonHealth blog, April 20, 2009
To date, there hasn't been sufficient dialog regarding provider contracts, according to officials at Tufts Health Plan. Quality initiatives have always existed in provider contracts, but they don't always fit neatly into a single template. It's crucial for healthcare organizations to look at more ways to align and achieve higher quality, and establish common goals toward this end.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care