Minnesota-based Park Nicollet cuts 233 jobs, 1.8% of workforce
Park Nicollet Health Services announced it is cutting 233 jobs, the second big round of layoffs in less than five months at the Minnesota-based hospital and clinic chain. The 233 jobs make up the equivalent of 118 full-time employees, or 1.8% of Park Nicollet's total workforce. Park Nicollet said it would also merge several leadership positions, make some employees take two weeks' unpaid leave before the end of the year, and do away with its 401(k) match for 2009.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US