Wisconsin-based Ministry Health Care cuts jobs in unstable economy
AP/Chicago Tribune, April 23, 2009
Layoff notices went out to 60 employees of Ministry Health Care, which operates hospitals, clinics, and other medical services in central and northern Wisconsin. Saint Joseph's Hospital in Marshfield got the most layoffs, with 23 workers put on notice.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions