Wisconsin-based Ministry Health Care cuts jobs in unstable economy
AP/Chicago Tribune, April 23, 2009
Layoff notices went out to 60 employees of Ministry Health Care, which operates hospitals, clinics, and other medical services in central and northern Wisconsin. Saint Joseph's Hospital in Marshfield got the most layoffs, with 23 workers put on notice.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers