Wisconsin-based Ministry Health Care cuts jobs in unstable economy
AP/Chicago Tribune, April 23, 2009
Layoff notices went out to 60 employees of Ministry Health Care, which operates hospitals, clinics, and other medical services in central and northern Wisconsin. Saint Joseph's Hospital in Marshfield got the most layoffs, with 23 workers put on notice.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US