CT-based Johnson Memorial Negotiating with Paradigm Physician Partners
In an attempt to get Johnson Memorial Corp. "out of the woods," officials are negotiating with Fairfield, CT-based Paradigm Physician Partners, which promises to upgrade the hospital with new technology and business operations. The Connecticut-based Johnson Memorial filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in November. John Pierro, a partner at Paradigm, is to become the permanent chief executive officer of Johnson when the partnership goes into effect. The Johnson network, which cared for nearly 100,000 patients in 2008, includes the hospital, nursing homes and several other medical treatment facilities.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers