Baptist Health grows into Broward County, FL
Miami Herald, May 11, 2009
Baptist Health South Florida, a healthcare giant with almost $1.9 billion in annual revenue, is opening a medical center in Coral Springs and planning three more for Broward County. The Coral Springs center includes an urgent-care clinic and a center for outpatient diagnostic services, including magnetic resonance imaging, CT scans, and digital mammography.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised