Can I still sell my MOBs?
Cain Brothers, May 11, 2009
With less access to the debt capital markets, more hospitals and health systems are looking for capital in medical office building real estate, says Tim Schier of Cain Brothers.
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- 69% of Employers Plan to Offer Healthcare Coverage After 2014
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Q&A: Catholic Health Initiatives' New Senior VP for Capital Finance
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- Hospital Pricing Irks Nurses; More Jobs, Less Pay