Who will build the next HCA for Nashville?
Nashville has given birth to hundreds of startup companies, especially in the city's signature healthcare industry. Executives and others with experience in specific niches are constantly searching for that new way of cutting costs, bringing more efficiency to healthcare, or turning a profit. Now a new generation of entrepreneurs is carrying forward the legacy of pioneer business leaders in the city, according to this article in The Tennessean.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts