Who will build the next HCA for Nashville?
Nashville has given birth to hundreds of startup companies, especially in the city's signature healthcare industry. Executives and others with experience in specific niches are constantly searching for that new way of cutting costs, bringing more efficiency to healthcare, or turning a profit. Now a new generation of entrepreneurs is carrying forward the legacy of pioneer business leaders in the city, according to this article in The Tennessean.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- New G-Code to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014