Who will build the next HCA for Nashville?
Nashville has given birth to hundreds of startup companies, especially in the city's signature healthcare industry. Executives and others with experience in specific niches are constantly searching for that new way of cutting costs, bringing more efficiency to healthcare, or turning a profit. Now a new generation of entrepreneurs is carrying forward the legacy of pioneer business leaders in the city, according to this article in The Tennessean.
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- Roundtable: To Arrest HAIs, Culture Trumps Campaigns
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Slideshow: Healthcare Leaders Name IT Spending Priorities
- A Fresh Look at End-of-Life Care
- 3 in 4 Patients Want E-mail Consultations
- New Orleans East Hospital opens quietly, still seeking accreditation
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations