Who will build the next HCA for Nashville?
Nashville has given birth to hundreds of startup companies, especially in the city's signature healthcare industry. Executives and others with experience in specific niches are constantly searching for that new way of cutting costs, bringing more efficiency to healthcare, or turning a profit. Now a new generation of entrepreneurs is carrying forward the legacy of pioneer business leaders in the city, according to this article in The Tennessean.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- 'Early Offer' Malpractice Programs May Spur Reform
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model