Miami Beach-based Mount Sinai Medical Center Q1 loss narrows
Miami Beach-based Mount Sinai Medical Center's loss narrowed in the first quarter, year-over-year, according to a report. It lost $448,000 on operating revenue of $130.3 million in the first quarter, up from a $1.64 million loss on operating revenue of $128 million in the first quarter of 2008. In both quarters, the hospital received a $2.5 million contribution from the Mount Sinai Medical Center Foundation.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US