New Orleans hospital land tied to 'financing plan'
Marking the latest wrinkle in the ongoing saga over a proposed New Orleans teaching hospital, a House panel approved a bill that could slow Louisiana's acquisition of land where the complex is to be constructed. But state authorities say they are within weeks of securing much of the necessary land, with no intentions of altering course as the bill moves through the Legislature.
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- 69% of Employers Plan to Offer Healthcare Coverage After 2014
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Q&A: Catholic Health Initiatives' New Senior VP for Capital Finance
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Hospital Pricing Data Dump Won't Hurt You, Yet
- Telemedicine is Retail Health Clinics' Newest Tool