Grady Memorial Hospital still waiting for funds
Four months after the Fulton County (GA) Commission held back $26.5 million in funding for Grady Memorial Hospital, Grady officials are still trying to satisfy commissioners' demands for the money. Grady and Fulton officials have been in ongoing discussions regarding the county's demands for information on the care of its indigent poor, some officials said. Grady spokesman Matt Gove said that the hospital has consistently worked to provide the Fulton commissioners with the requested information.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers