Former Texas Gov. Bill Clements giving $100 million to UT Southwestern Medical Center
Former Texas Gov. Bill Clements is giving $100 million to UT Southwestern Medical Center, the largest single gift in the institution's history. The donation comes with no restrictions on its use, a rarity for a gift of such size, medical center officials say. The Southwestern Medical Foundation board will work with UT Southwestern leaders to determine how the money will be spent.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal