Scrushy found liable in HealthSouth shareholder suit
Richard M. Scrushy, former chairman and chief executive of HealthSouth Corp., was found liable in a civil suit alleging he masterminded the massive fraud that nearly sank the rehabilitation company. A Birmingham judge awarded the plaintiffs $2.876 billion in damages and rescinded Scrushy's employment contract.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts