Miami-based Jackson Memorial may spin off primary-care clinics
Miami Herald, June 19, 2009
Miami-based Jackson Health System is in "preliminary discussions" to transfer or sell its six primary care clinics to some other entity. Thresia Gambon, interim associate chief medical officer, said that no details have been worked out about what entity might take over the clinics, but the primary motivation was to "continue to provide quality care."
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care