Miami-based Jackson Memorial may spin off primary-care clinics
Miami Herald, June 19, 2009
Miami-based Jackson Health System is in "preliminary discussions" to transfer or sell its six primary care clinics to some other entity. Thresia Gambon, interim associate chief medical officer, said that no details have been worked out about what entity might take over the clinics, but the primary motivation was to "continue to provide quality care."
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer