Poll: Small businesses support bigger government healthcare role
A Tennessee healthcare policy group plans to publicize the results of a springtime survey that showed a majority of small businesses want a larger government role in providing healthcare to more Americans, but many of them also have questions about cost and quality. The small-business survey found that 61% of 245 companies that responded to a survey mailed in March said they support a stronger government role in "guaranteeing access to quality affordable health care," according to the report's authors.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care