Imaging providers brace for more reimbursement pain in 2010
Sg2 (free registration required), July 10, 2009
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services has released the proposed 2010 rules for the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule, the Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System, and the Ambulatory Surgery Center Payment System. The technical component of imaging reimbursement is yet again a prime target for legislators, says Sg2 Vice President Henry Soch, and here Sg2 provides a preview of what might be in store for imaging in 2010.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations