Imaging providers brace for more reimbursement pain in 2010
Sg2 (free registration required), July 10, 2009
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services has released the proposed 2010 rules for the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule, the Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System, and the Ambulatory Surgery Center Payment System. The technical component of imaging reimbursement is yet again a prime target for legislators, says Sg2 Vice President Henry Soch, and here Sg2 provides a preview of what might be in store for imaging in 2010.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms