Imaging providers brace for more reimbursement pain in 2010
Sg2 (free registration required), July 10, 2009
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services has released the proposed 2010 rules for the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule, the Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System, and the Ambulatory Surgery Center Payment System. The technical component of imaging reimbursement is yet again a prime target for legislators, says Sg2 Vice President Henry Soch, and here Sg2 provides a preview of what might be in store for imaging in 2010.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'