Sutter Health said to transfer $49 million from California hospital in 2008
San Francisco Business Times, July 10, 2009
The Marin Healthcare District said that Sutter Health, which operates Greenbrae, CA-based Marin General Hospital for the public district on a long-term lease, transferred $49 million in funds from the hospital to the system's Sacramento headquarters in 2008. District officials said Sutter disclosed the 2008 transfers during a meeting of the Corte Madera-based district's Lease and Building Committee, including $25 million in cash transfers and another $24 million transferred to bolster funding of Sutter's under-funded pension fund.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations