Atlanta-based St. Joseph's, United Healthcare contract may end
Atlanta-based St. Joseph's Hospital recently notified patients that it may end its relationship with medical insurance giant United Healthcare, effective Aug. 7, unless a new contract is reached. Kirk Wilson, St. Joseph's president and chief executive officer, said the two parties were "still negotiating in good faith" and expect an agreement to be reached.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus