Grady to repay Georgia $20 million in Medicaid overpayments
Grady Health System must pay $20 million to Georgia due to Medicaid overpayments made to the center years ago, officials said. Grady CEO Michael Young said the hospital is paying for desperate decisions made by his predecessors. Grady officials in 2004 and 2005 aggressively maximized the amount of Medicaid they received, leaving the current regime to pay back the extra millions, Young said.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers