Cleveland Clinic, University Hospitals get stable bond ratings from Standard & Poor's
The Cleveland Clinic and University Hospitals won stable bond outlooks from a credit-rating agency in recent weeks, bucking a national trend in the nonprofit hospital industry. The rating reports provide the most recent indication of the financial strength of the hospitals : Both are reporting increases in operating profit margins for the first six months of the year.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts