Cleveland Clinic, University Hospitals get stable bond ratings from Standard & Poor's
The Cleveland Clinic and University Hospitals won stable bond outlooks from a credit-rating agency in recent weeks, bucking a national trend in the nonprofit hospital industry. The rating reports provide the most recent indication of the financial strength of the hospitals : Both are reporting increases in operating profit margins for the first six months of the year.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations