And the U.S. M&A winner is . . . healthcare
Cain Brothers Industry Insights newsletter, August 17, 2009
According to Cain Brothers, the healthcare sector should be the first sector to recover when the economy turns around. Cain Brothers says healthcare experienced a 60% increase and was the only sector to outperform itself over the previous year.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care