Is economic growth back?
There are enough points of evidence, over the past 2-3 months, to suggest that growth may be returning to healthcare, says Sg2 Vice President Stephen Jenkins. But while that is good news for the healthcare industry, there are a whole series of cautionary notes to consider, Jenkins says.
- $6.4B Henry Ford, Beaumont Merger Failed on Cultural Hurdles
- Fortunately, Angelina Jolie Isn't On Medicare
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- Hospital Pricing Transparency a Marketing Game Changer
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- Hospitals Profit On Bloodstream Infections
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- Uncompensated Care Faces a Double Hit in Some States
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions