Is economic growth back?
There are enough points of evidence, over the past 2-3 months, to suggest that growth may be returning to healthcare, says Sg2 Vice President Stephen Jenkins. But while that is good news for the healthcare industry, there are a whole series of cautionary notes to consider, Jenkins says.
- Healthcare Leaders Seek Strategic Sweet Spot
- 3 Reasons Wellness Programs Fail
- CMS Issues Health Insurance Exchange Proposed Rules
- Patients Shoulder Nearly 25% of Medical Bills
- MGMA: Physician Compensation Increasingly Based on Quality Measures
- ACOs Widespread, Yet Challenged
- Physician Pay Will Soon Depend on Outcomes
- HFMA: Patient Financial Interaction Guidelines Sharpened
- Data Collaborative Taps Predictive Analytics to Coordinate Care
- HFMA: Revenue Cycle, Reimbursements Share the Spotlight