Is economic growth back?
There are enough points of evidence, over the past 2-3 months, to suggest that growth may be returning to healthcare, says Sg2 Vice President Stephen Jenkins. But while that is good news for the healthcare industry, there are a whole series of cautionary notes to consider, Jenkins says.
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Another SGR Patch Likely, Lawmaker Says
- Rules to Rein in HIX Narrow Networks Could Drive Away Payers
- How Succession Planning Boosts Employee Retention Rates
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers