Boston-based Caritas Christi Health Care set to sell part of lab work
Boston-based Caritas Christi Health Care is set to disclose that it is selling a laboratory business to Quest Diagnostics Inc. for an undisclosed price and will use the company's technology to help manage medical records at Caritas hospitals. The deal is part of a larger effort by Caritas to cut costs and boost efficiency at its six Eastern Massachusetts hospitals.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US