Boston-based Caritas Christi Health Care set to sell part of lab work
Boston-based Caritas Christi Health Care is set to disclose that it is selling a laboratory business to Quest Diagnostics Inc. for an undisclosed price and will use the company's technology to help manage medical records at Caritas hospitals. The deal is part of a larger effort by Caritas to cut costs and boost efficiency at its six Eastern Massachusetts hospitals.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'