Developers of Dallas medical complex sell land to physicians group
Developers of a North Dallas medical complex have lined up the sales of two more tracts for new buildings. The Westmount Health Campus already has a new hospital, and other construction is planned. Westmount Realty Capital sold an almost 7-acre tract on the east side of North Central to Forest Park Realty Partners III, a group of physicians and investors. The same buyers also optioned 3.8 acres of adjoining land.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer