First Approved Issues for RAC Review in Region B Posted
Region B, get ready. RACs may begin auditing at any time in several Region B states.
CGI Federal, the RAC for Region B, has posted its first set of issues eligible for RAC audits in Indiana, Michigan, and Minnesota.
The approved issues target outpatient hospital and physician claims and correspond with those approved for many states in RAC regions C and D that were posted over the past few weeks:
- Blood Transfusions. Blood transfusions should be billed with a maximum of one unit per patient per date of service.
- IV-Hydration. IV-Hydration should be billed with a maximum of one unit per patient per date of service.
- Bronchoscopy Services. Bronchoscopy services should be billed with a maximum of per unit per patient per date of service.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives