First Approved Issues for RAC Review in Region B Posted
Region B, get ready. RACs may begin auditing at any time in several Region B states.
CGI Federal, the RAC for Region B, has posted its first set of issues eligible for RAC audits in Indiana, Michigan, and Minnesota.
The approved issues target outpatient hospital and physician claims and correspond with those approved for many states in RAC regions C and D that were posted over the past few weeks:
- Blood Transfusions. Blood transfusions should be billed with a maximum of one unit per patient per date of service.
- IV-Hydration. IV-Hydration should be billed with a maximum of one unit per patient per date of service.
- Bronchoscopy Services. Bronchoscopy services should be billed with a maximum of per unit per patient per date of service.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers