Small businesses back overhaul of healthcare
San Francisco Chronicle, September 2, 2009
A survey has found that 61% of 700 California small businesses that participated said healthcare reform is needed now to get the economy on track. Of the 55% of businesses in the random poll that said they do not provide health coverage, 86% cited high cost as the reason.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts