Top 20 execs at Miami-based Jackson Health System to volunteer for pay cuts
Miami Herald, September 3, 2009
Representatives from Miami-based Jackson Health System said its top 20 executives will volunteer to take a 4%-5% pay cut, drop their car and executive allowances, and consider giving up five days without pay. The move comes after county commissioners expressed dismay about the number of executives earning big salaries in Miami-Dade's public hospitals.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers