Report paints dark picture of healthcare costs in 2019
A new report provides a state-by-state projection that concludes how the number of people without health insurance will increase, spending on Medicaid and children's healthcare programs will balloon, and out-of-pocket health costs for individuals and families will jump. The report was commissioned by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and written by the Urban Institute, and makes 10-year projections.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013