General Electric chief sees India helping cut costs of U.S. healthcare
India will play a significant role in reducing healthcare costs in the United States as India's healthcare market expands, General Electric Chief Executive Jeffrey R. Immelt predicts. The Indian healthcare industry is "on the verge of substantial growth," Immelt said, adding that healthcare products and services developed cheaply in the United States will be exported to Western markets, cutting prices there.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion