Baylor Health Care System asks Terrell, TX, to sweeten hospital deal
Dallas Morning News, October 26, 2009
Baylor Health Care System is asking for incentives from Terrell, TX, to build a 100-bed hospital in the city. The project is planned to expand to as many as 400 beds. When complete, it would be the largest regional hospital serving Kaufman County, TX.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers