How Congress ducks the problem of tax-free health insurance
According to this editorial from the Washington Post, one issue that could end up bringing down the current health-reform effort is the baby steps that the Senate Finance Committee takes toward addressing the problem surrounding "the unfair and counterproductive effect of the special tax treatment given to employer-sponsored health insurance."
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care