I cost more, but I am a specialist
In this Op-Ed piece published online by the New York Times, Nicholas D. Kristof satirically compares the news industry to the unreformed healthcare system. "I'll be billing you soon," Kristof writes. "I'll tell you how much after you've read the column. Don't worry: the invoice will clearly lay out cost codes, footnoted in cuneiform."
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness